You will need.
A Saucepan. Egg Cups. Steamer
- 2 eggs.
- 6 asparagus spears or leftover potato wedges
- Bring a pan of water to the boil
- Place spears in the steamer pan on top of the water and steam for 5 minutes
- Gently place 2 eggs in the water pan 3.5 – 4 minutes (for soft
- Drain off asparagus
- Place eggs in egg cups and dip away!
You can also try broccoli spears, sugar snap peas, or any other vegetable that you can fit for a dip!
If you enjoyed this recipe, visit our Breakfast Blog for more real food creations!
Making Sustainable Health, Simpler.
Ailsa and The DayOne Wellness Team.
Educate. Empower. Egg-ceed 😉