Start living your BEST life.
Our signature Recalibrate Wellbeing 1:1 coaching programme is a fast track from fed up and fatigued to your BEST life. We start with a wellbeing screen to ensure the programme is right for you and to provide you with some initial recommendations around the four D1 cornerstones:
Step 1 – Book your Wellbeing Screen
The D1 wellbeing screen is an opportunity to assess where you are now, where you want to be and what you need to do to get there! Here’s what we cover:
- Goal clarity.
- Assess your medical history, current nutrition and lifestyle habits.
- Over 15 biometric tests including: blood pressure, body fat percentage, lung function and many more.
- 6 basic fitness tests including: mobility, stamina, balance, flexibility, core stability and grip strength.
- 1-3 initial recommendations and your bespoke progress plan.
“It’s has transformed my life, I’ve battled with my weight and health for decades and this is the only programme I’ve ever stuck to and actually enjoyed!” Read more member stories here.
Step 2 – Prioritise you
What’s included in the programme?
• 12 x 60 minute face-to-face sessions.
• 30 minutes of behaviour change coaching to ensure you achieve sustainable results.
• 30 minutes of personal training to burn fat, address imbalances and improve functional fitness.
• Weekly self-aware tasks to empower you to build a nutrition, movement and lifestyle plan that suits your life.
• Unlimited support and mentoring from both your coach and our members community.
• 6 week and 12 week progress reviews.
Choose your coach: All our coaches are unique because they are behavioural change coaches AND qualified GP referral personal trainers. However, we also know the importance of working with someone you’d actually choose to spend time with! Visit our team page to find out more about each coach and their specialist fields.
Financial investment: £795 (payment plans of 3 X £265pcm are available.) If this sounds like a lot, check how many half opened supplements are in your cupboards, unopened fitness DVD’s are stacking your shelves, or months of unused gym memberships show in your bank balance. We know it’s a significant investment but we also know you won’t be disappointed!
How to apply: Start by booking a £35 wellbeing screen so we can analyse your current wellbeing situation. To book a wellbeing screen contact the office 01622 205104 or e-mail us now.
“It’s an incredibly well thought through programme that takes you by stealth and trickles to develop some subtle but profound changes. These changes truly occur with seemingly minimal effort and stem from developing good habits and with just 1 cornerstone to grasp each week even a whirlwindoholic like me could grasp it!” Alistair Bell (lost 2.5stone, is free from back pain and persistent headaches and now enjoys exercise! Read Alistair’s story here.